Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Last day within the RI/MA region

Yep.
Leaving tomorrow at 6:30 AM, if I hit traffic just right and skip I-93 around Boston onto I-95 and pick it up again after Boston I should be at Chester a little before or exactly at 8:30 AM. Then register, get keys and get started on campus computer work. I'll be among less than a handful of people on campus, the other people being RA's who have been there early to receive training. So... it'll be quiet for a couple days - then freshman arrive Saturday and upperclassmen Sunday, including my roommate.
And from there, the busy and crazy year starts and on the side a boatload of new girls :rolls eyes:

I'll just let Jeff loose and let him tear through the freshman pack and I'll sit back and watch the mayhem unfold. Yep, that's how you do it.

1 day left


(In the Thai alphabet there is no 'v')

Pooman: Her name is wahlery son!
Ben: Her name is what?

Poonan: Wahlery, wahlery!
Ben: ...
Pooman: What the fuck Benman, it's Wahlery.
Ben: Holy crap you mean Valorie, my b, so what's she like?
Pooman: Nevermind son.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicolina said...

I love the way poo talks, and since i apparently have an account now i can leave u all kinds of comments

talk to you later
Nicolina xxoxo

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home