Monday, August 21, 2006

"Geeking it"

[Future Character Concept]












Another night of gaming passes, yeah I know I'm a complete and utter geek, go figure. While we were taking a short break an interesting conversation took place. Although it was no real surprise in the broad sense, Sully does manage to always catch us off guard with one sentence or another.

LEICIE: "My back is so knotted, can you feel it?"
BEN: "What, there? Yeah it's knotted pretty bad actually."
LEICIE: "It's knotted there too?? I meant here."
BEN: "Hm... yep, it's knotted there too."
LEICIE: "Damnit."
BEN: "I'll give you a back massage, but you'll have to pay me a crap load of money."
LEICIE: "Hm... well I don't really have any money."
SULLY: "No paying him with any physical favors!"
(pause)
BEN: "Can I have sex with your gir-"
SULLY: "NO."
LEICIE: "Not even with Ben?"
SULLY: "Especially not Ben. Maybe Joe."
LEICIE: "Oh so I can have sex with Joe, but not Ben?"
SULLY: "Well Joe's small, I have a under 4 inch maximum with other guys. If I want to wear clothes I don't want them to be stretched out."
LEICIE: "..."
BEN: "... Well that's one for the books."
LEICIE: "So can I-"
SULLY: "NO."

3 Days left

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home