Saturday, August 19, 2006

Last Weekend Home

Yep another exciting adventure of sitting awaits me this weekend. I just saw all my friends off an hour ago as they go up to Christopher's condo in New Hampshire, they'll have fun i'm sure, defiantely be a good time with all of them there at the same time.

Those going: Sully, Leicie, Joe, Steph, Chris and Jess. Yeah it is probably better that I stayed home, being the one single one with three couples for an entire weekend can be kind of a drag, and I know from experience.
They're all awesome people and they're even more awesome in a group, but... a lotta couples is something i'm just not very excited about right now.

Oh well, at least i'll be in school soon, no more of this sitting around crap.

Five days left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home