Monday, May 01, 2006

A Good Weekend





Go good weekends

For once in a great while I managed to go home at the expense of my friends picking me up and dropping me off. It was all very good for the exception of hanging with friends AND their couples, but that aside things were relaxing and nice. Actually stayed over at my friend's new apartment for the weekend as well which was very nice and it gave me a greater feeling of independence, something I feel that I lack sometimes. Went out with Sully to Veteran's Park and snuck around, practicing movement before our Sunday Paintball game. I did pretty well considering there two veteran players among us and I hadn't used my Tippmann Pro-Lite gun in such a long time. During the second to last game I ran out of CO2 and spent the rest of the time taking pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home