Thursday, April 13, 2006

An Inspiration (for many reasons)

There are many people and things in my life that I consider very important to me in terms of inspiration. There are directors that I find extremely influencial like François Truffaut, Federico Fellini, Ridley Scott and Francis Ford Coppola. As well as writers like Thor Heyerdahl, Jack Kerouac and William S. Burroughs. And there are people close to me who have influenced and inspired me. Like my ex Polish fiancée Katarzyna who taught me so very much for the two years I had spent with her and was the first and only person to make me feel truly loved and special. There are a handful of friends as well, one of which is a good fellow named Troy. But above all those people is my father. My father has taught me every moral I know, has taught me of the world and culture and a general understanding of everything there is. And for those things I am thankful. He is hard working, but with strong priorities and his daily Mantra reflects it: Wife, Son, Work. His incredible wealth of knowledge of film, literature, culture and history and trivia make him a very well-rounded person that allows him to be a good role model, while being easy to live up to. They all may have added to my life in inspiration, but none as much as my father David, whom my middle name derives.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home