Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Tala Matrix (Make up for lack of a weekend post)

There is something that is so calming in the world that I cannot place. Although there is a hole that has torn my world, out of this rip in the construct I cannot help but see the magnificence of it all. I do admit that these answers will not soon to why it is so, but they will eventually - some day down a very long road. A road which is sun-scorched in the desert star. I sit here listening to Arnold Morrison's live orchestral rendition of Nobuo Uematsu's original music of Final Fantasy VII & VIII and think of a future where I will someday keep a smile throughout a single 12-hour span without stopping.
I will call for summer jobs soon and speak with Mitch Kapner about internship possibilities with my screenplay which is finally nearing completion.

Nobuo Uematsu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home