Friday, March 27, 2009

Healthy Venting

I truly believe I have the worst luck out of anyone I know.

Let's keep it simple and keep it mechanical, because if I mentioned everything that has gone wrong in the last year this would be a novel, not a blog.

My first car (95 Honda Accord) cost my $4,000 to purchase and ended up costing me another $4,000 in repairs because the place I got from were all crooks. It lasted about seven months.
Got a new(ish) car (03 Mitsubishi Eclipse for $8,600 and I've had it for almost two months and it is now having trouble idling and not stalling while in neutral. Am I a target in the universe? Like someone's bad joke? Because I think I am.
Tomorrow I go back to get the car looked at if it can make it to Manchester, let's see how much money this new car will drain out of me now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home