Thursday, February 12, 2009

ABCs

[Army Barracks Combatants]

Late last year myself, a friend and his co-worker came up with an idea to start a team. This team would be organized and sponsored. It was to be an airsoft team, part of a growing sport that is close to matching paintball in its immensity, popularity and worth in the market of military simulations (Milsims).
From there we made a proposal and went forward to the head of the company they worked for: The Army Barracks, Inc., a small chain of army surplus stores. The team would be composed of me and the associates of the store, and although I do not work for the store my involvement from the beginning allowed me to have the same team rights and privileges as the actual employees. A ranking system was even created for a chain of command and to create a semblance of team organization. Two captains, a lieutenant (myself), a sergeant and corporals.
And just very recently after everything was OK'd we received our airsoft guns.
Now we begin the process of team organization, tactics and understanding of the ranks we have in place.
Here we go...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home