Friday, August 20, 2010

Post Grad Life Pt. 1

*Immediately out of college and into an apartment in Manchester, NH with girlfriend and purchase a used car. We live in a fourth floor apartment with $800 a month rent.

*At this point I haven't been living at home in full capacity for four years.

*Start paying rent and just months down the road I start paying loans at a deferred rate.

*I begin I.T. contracting with only experience from working at Chester College of New England as the I.T. Director Assistant for three years (2005-2008).

*One I.T. contract job in Manchester for three months, one in Concord for one month and one in Nashua for fifteen months, which was extended three times from its original agreed upon contract length.

*Six months after purchasing my first used car (1995 Honda Accord) for $4000 it costs an additional 4 grand in repairs while I had it and it finally dies and on top of that it does it with a full tank of gas. Clutch failure was the diagnosis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home